You Can Free Yourself From Expensive Drugs , Pain & Suffering In An “All Natural Way” Begin a Lifetime Of Health – Reverse Diabetes Now!
Tangy Grilled Asparagus
Makes 6 servings
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar 60 mL
- 2 Tbsp (30 mL) canola oil
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) freshly ground pepper
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 24 asparagus spears, trimmed
- In a large re-sealable plastic bag, combine balsamic vinegar, salt, canola oil, pepper and garlic.
- Add asparagus and lightly squeeze bag to coat asparagus with marinade; seal bag. Let stand for 30 minutes. Remove asparagus from marinade. Discard marinade.
- Grill asparagus over medium heat on barbeque, turning occasionally, until tender, about 5-7 minutes